Sunday, April 7, 2019

#botakshel #oilyshel #thisisme

#botakshel #oilyshel #thisisme

This is me, and I take pride in sharing that I shave annually to help raise funds for children with cancer. In 2018 it was the 4th time that i shave, and i am pretty sure it wont be the last.

I’m a mother of 2 children, whom I sometimes nickname them as monsters because they can terrorise you if you get hypnotised by their words & wits. But honestly they are wonderful children, my A & B.

My husband C is supportive of my many projects - from the shaving, to scuba diving, Toastmasters, kefir & culture projects and most importantly my running adventures. My motto is Carpe Diem (seize the moment) because of various near-death experiences before & I am always a willing party to try something new with much furor and enthusiasm.

I love how essential oils have impacted our ABC life in less than a year, from emotional well being, beauty tips, good skin, household cleaning assistance & even helped me raise up my blood levels (hemoglobin) to normal levels.

I believe that by sharing how i have used the essential oils (& the other products) for a toxin-free lifestyle it will benefit you as well. It's great to be alive every single morning & I wish that you are equally as grateful to everything that life (and the universe) throws at you!

C'est la vie et tu carpe diem


No comments:

Post a Comment